General Medicine Department
The Department of General Medicine in RNH provides outpatient services, round the clock emergency, ICU services and regular inpatient services. Our Department is dedicated to providing patient-centered, evidence-based medical care in a clinical environment. In addition, is committed to applying the latest medical knowledge and technology to meet the needs of the patients.
Our MD Medicine Doctors provide holistic care for both inpatients and outpatients because they deal with the prevention, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of various diseases.
Why Our MD Medicine Department is so different..?
The Department of General Medicine is one of the advanced departments of Rao Nursing Home. It serves as the first point of contact for the patient visiting the hospital. The hospital offers quality patient care, excellent medical services, effective nursing care and a humane approach in rendering patient care.
Along with the talented MD medicine Doctors, modern diagnostic services and a 24-hour pharmacy go on to make this the all-round solution that patients seek.
The department excellent for screening several medical problems likes Diabetes, Hypertension, Bronchial Asthma, etc.
Key specialties By our General Physician
- Treatment of Critically Ill Patients
- Thyroid Problems
- Kidney & Liver Diseases
- Gastro-Intestinal Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Hydperlipidemias, Bronchial Asthma & other lung diseases.
- Respiratory, Urinary & Other Infections
- Chronic Headaches, Migraine & other neurological diseases
- Convulsions, syncopal attacks & other medical emergencies
- Sepsis with multi-organ failure
- HIV / AIDS, Tuberculosis and other infections