Medical Tourism @ RNH
Pune city is a well known Medical Tourism Center in India. This city is the educational HUB of India where large number of students from all over the world seeks admission in various universities and colleges in different disciplines & is referred as the OXFORD of INDIA. With its strategic location in the state of Maharashtra, Pune city was largely known as a famous hill station and was nicknamed as a pensioner’s paradise . This city is now striving as a center of medical tourism especially with its very high standard and latest medical facilities. Overseas patients prefer this location also due to the various reasons such as its excellent climatic condition and the beautiful tourist locations available in the near by vicinities.
Following facilities are offered by us for the overseas patients seeking admission and treatment in our Institution:-
- Assistance provided for visa related formalities enabling travel to India .
- Airport pick up and drop services.
- Foreign Exchange Facilities.
- Arranging of tours and trips for the relatives to the near by tourist destinations.
- Arranging of comfortable stay for the relatives accompanying the patient.
It is our pleasure to associate with you in the field of Medical Tourism and Health Care.
OUR TEAM OF MEDICAL TOURISM & THEIR CONTACT DETAILS:
Dr. N. P. RAO
Dr. Sushila Kawade
CHECK LIST FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
- Original passport with valid visa for patient as well as attendants.
- Passport size photographs 6 copies
- Invitation letter (if issued any) from hospital for visa assistance
- All previous treatment reports.
- Any other identification card, if possible, or if he/she is government official.
- Payment approval letter if the payment done by government organization or embassy.
CHECK LIST FOR FRRO REGISTRATION & VISA EXTENSION
- Original Passport & its 5 photocopies.
- Passport size photographs 5 copies.
- Letter from the treating doctor.