Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. The Neurology Department of RNH provides the most comprehensive neurological care with the best available technology to treat patients suffering from disorders of the brain, spine, or nervous system.
Our department is a highly integrated, collaborative department of adult and pediatric neurologists who follow a multidisciplinary approach to treat the full spectrum of neurological diseases.
Department of Neurology’s Mission Statement: To provide outstanding Neurological Care with Accurate Diagnosis and Care for a wide range of Neurological Conditions. A patient’s best possible health is our top priority.
Our neurologists are experienced in treating patients with neurological disorders and diseases including:
- Autism, learning disabilities
- Epilepsy, dizziness, and fainting
- Chronic tension or stress-related headache, migraine
- Persistent backache and spine problems
- Short-term memory loss and dementia
- Parkinson’s disease, cerebral stroke
- Cancers and tumors
- Meningitis or brain fever